Your dog is out of control? Is it difficult to train it?
IQ Dogtra Training Collar gives you the opportunity to correct your dog’s behaviour. Many dogs do not follow the traditional training methods, therefore, thousands of dog owners start using professional trainers and Dogtra collars. These products support the training program for a dog, which needs taming. When the proper training is missing, the animal can become danger to itself and also to its owner, but when you use Dogtra IQ collars such accidents can be prevented because you have all the tools you need to modify your dog’s behaviour.
How does that work?
IQ models sends a combination of electrical impulses to your dog through a specially designed collar in order to train it. The advantage of the training collar is not its strength ( minimal adjustment is required to get the attention of the dog), but the immediate effect of the command. Depending on the way you use the transmitter the range of the collar may have a reach of 400 m. The effective command is the one executed immediately. Several times repeated, your dog will get used to it and will associate the electrical impulses from the Dogtra collar with your commands.
Dogtra IQ is unique device because of its small size and strength of a training collar developed during the years. It has a range of up to 400 meters, 2-hour quick-charge function, and over 200 impulse levels.
- Battery charger
- Splitter cable
- Owner’s manual
- range up to 400 meters
- Nick, Constant, and non-stimulation pager
- Waterproof receiver weight with strap: 110 grams
- Low to medium power training unit
- Water-resistant transmitter: 77 grams.
- 2 hour quick charge
- Magnetic on/off switch on receiver
- 3-color LED battery life indicator for transmitter and receiver
- Antimicrobial casing
- Reduced receiver/collar designed for dogs as small as 10 pounds
- Precise stimulation level (0-100)
- Strap length approximately 57 cm.