1210NCP Dogtra Training Collar gives you the opportunity to correct your dog’s behaviour. Many dogs do not follow the traditional training methods, therefore, thousands of dog owners start using professional trainers and Dogtra collars. These products support the training program for a dog, which needs taming. When the proper training is missing, the animal can become danger to itself and also to its owner, but when you use Dogtra collars such accidents can be prevented because you have all the tools you need to modify your dog’s behaviour.
How does that work?
1210NCP Dogtra Remote Trainer sends a combination of electrical impulses to your dog through a specially designed collar in order to train it. The advantage of the training collar is not its strength (minimal adjustment is required to get the attention of the dog), but the immediate effect of the command. Depending on the way you use the transmitter the range of the collar may have a reach of 1200 m. The effective command is the one executed immediately. Several times repeated, your dog will get used to it and will associate the electrical impulses from the Dogtra collar with your commands.
The range of approximately 1200 meters is ideal both for sporting and hunting dogs! The collar weighs only 200 grams and a receiver is built in. The transmitter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display showing the selected pulse intensity as well as the battery level. There is also an on-off switch indicator. The pulse intensity can be adjusted infinitely from 0 to 127 levels. Transmitter and receiver are waterproof. Furthermore, this device offers the function of so-called pager, where the button on the front of the transmitter causes the collar to vibrate
for up to 12 seconds. The paging feature is an excellent additional tool for dog training. The device has separate buttons for single-pulse and duration. The technology filtering system ensures minimal interference with other electronic devices (garage door openers, pacemakers,etc.). The digital microprocessor offers thousands of unique codes to eliminate frequency match-up with other Dogtra e-collars. Two-dog models allow the trainer to control two
different dogs from one transmitter without the hassle of handling unnecessary parts.
- Receiver (two collar receivers for dogtra two-dog models)
- BBattery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner’s manual
- Carrying case
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic transmitter
- Rheostat dial allows for gradual increases in stimulation intensity with no jumps between levels (0-127)
- Two-dog models allow the trainer to control two different dogs from one transmitter without the hassle of handling unnecessary parts
- Dogtra 1210 NCP Series has a 1,200m range
- Stimulation type- Nick, Constant and non-stimulating pager/vibration
- Dogtra 1210 NCP Series uses a new Lithium Polymer battery that provides a 2-hour rapid charge
- Fully Waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- No external antenna on the collar/receiver
- One-charger system allows the transmitter and receiver(s) to be charged at the same time
- Over 8000 different identity codes to prevent signal match-up with other e-collars
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in the dark or low light conditions
- Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator to show remaining battery life