This hunting trail camera is probably the the easiest camera for set up. You can record photos and movies with high quality during night and day without a suspicious flash. Certainly, people and animals won’t notice they are shot by a camera. This surveillance camera is also suitable for indoors and outdoors. Wildview X8IR infrared camera works perfect as an alarm system in cottages, hunting cabins, storerooms, garages, etc.
You can store over 200 video clips with a length of 60 seconds, or about 2,000 images on a 4GB SD card. As a free addition, we put 4 GB Micro SD memory card in each camera.
You can save your pictures and movies on your laptop or on your mobile phone (if it supports micro SD cards), where they can be viewed and copied.
[toggle_content title=”click here to view the Technical specification…”]
- Sharp 8.0mp resolution
- Color Daytime Photos, Infared No Flash Black & White Photos at Night
- Date, Time & Moon Phase stamped on every image & first frame of video
- Two resolution settings: High 8MP and Low 5MP
- Test Mode and Low Battery Life indicator
- EZ-to-use Multiple Setting Options
- SD Memory Card Slot. Expandable to 16GB
- Powerfull 35 Emitters Infrared Flash (15 metres night range)
- Delay Settings; 20 sec / 1 / 5 /10 minutes
- 15 / 30 / 60 second video clips
- 1 / 3 / 6 burst mode for still images
- Powered by 4 “C” cell batteries (Included)
- External Power Jack for Use With 12 Volt Lead Acid Battery Kit (Not Included)
- Wildview X8IR Camera
- Mounting Strap